The Mountain Bike Radio App is completely free and available for iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Windows Phone and Windows 8 on your computer, as well as Stitcher.
Just click, search "Mountain Bike Radio" and download:
Shows are organized into main show pages and then into separate episode pages.
- Go to "Shows"
- Click on the specific show you want to hear
- Scroll to find desired episode and click button "Continue to Listen to Episode"
- Download or Stream on show page
- Share the show page with all of your riding friends
Each page on Mountainbikeradio.com has a search box.
- Homepage: Directly under the "Listen to Recent Episodes"
- Other pages: Look to the top of the left sidebar
Begin typing your search item and it will populate options. Click to go to the show/episode page.
The Mountain Bike Radio App is very easy to use, download, and search for episodes.
Search for an episode: (see picture below)
- Open App
- Type the desired info into the search box at the top of the app screen
Download: (see picture below)
- Open App
- Tap on the star to the left of the episode description. The star will turn yellow which indicates that the episode is downloading. You will then able to listen and perform other functions on your device without interruption.
The show is archived after the live airing and available on the website and app.
Listeners can call during the live show to share questions and comments. Call 646-595-4113.
Q: Are you on iTunes? I only see old episodes. Where are the new ones?
A: No. We use to load the feed to iTunes. The remaining are old archives. All current episodes and information is found on Mountainbikeradio.com and can be listened to on the site and app.
Q: Are you on Stitcher?
A: Same as iTunes answer above.
Q: I downloaded the old $1.99 version on Podcast Box or Amazon. Will shows still be available there?
A: Yes. However, for simplicity, we recommend downloading our free, standalone app.
Q: I use a aggregator program to download other podcasts. (Ex: iPP Podcast Player). Will the app work?
A: Maybe. We recommend downloading our free, standalone app.
Q: How ofter are new episodes published?
Q: Can I advertise on Mountain Bike Radio?
A: Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.